✓ Celiac Disease
✓ Low FODMAP
✓ New Ostomy
- American Diabetes Association: Fats
- Healthline.com: A Beginner's Guide to the Low-FODMAP Diet
- VeganOstomy: What to Eat in the First Six Weeks
- USDA FoodData Central: Nutrition info for Olive oil
- The sites linked above are not affiliated with Food.Plus.
Olive oil can be used in any recipe that calls for vegetable oil, including canola oil. When cooking on the stovetop, "plain" olive oil is better than "extra virgin" since it has a higher smoke point.